Easy School of Languages is centrally situated in the capital of Malta Valletta, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Valletta is the administrative and commercial heart of Malta.
Easy School is licensed by the Malta Tourism Authority and the Ministry of Education and is an accredited FELTOM member.
We have an excellent reputation for providing good quality English language courses.
We are committed to offering our students a personalised service and we guarantee first-rate English language programmes.
Our experienced teaching staff provide a high standard of tuition based on the communicative approach while our customer care staff ensure that our students have a memorable stay with us.
We offer courses in General English, Business, English for Teachers, English for Specific Purposes, English for the over 50’s. Students are also prepared for IELTS and University of Cambridge EFL examinations.
There are countless reasons to choose Easy SL as a perfect language learning destination:
- Centrally located in the capital city of Valletta, close to the main bus terminus, within easy reach of all parts of Malta.
- Spacious, bright and air-conditioned premises.
- Classes of maximum 8 students from around the world.
- Experienced and qualified teachers [TEFL B.Educ, Cambridge ESOL CELTA and DELTA M.A M.ED]
- Welcome pack on arrival and student card with discounts in various outlets.
- Placement test.
- Free use of self- access centre and language learning software.
- Free entrance to the Beach Club.
- Free course material.
- Certificate of attendance and level.
- Full visa support.
- Tailor-made social programme.
- Individual attention
Facilities and Services:
- Central Valletta location minutes from bus station and main shopping street.
- Large, attractive building. Comfortably furnished classrooms, some with interactive white boards, plasma screens & overhead projectors.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Fully equipped self-access centre
- Airport transfer
- Beach Club
- Major credit cards accepted
- Social activities
Information provided by visitmalta.com